Sunday 19 February 2012

What matters.



We sat next to each other. It was lovely. We drew teachers, we laughed at them. We listened, we laughed. But some people learn faster than others, others are late bloomers and stuff.

She was my desk mate, all was well. Both our grades were not to die for, but we didn't care much. We mostly looked forward to the holidays, tried to survive in boarding school, and concerned ourselves with other things in school but books.

One day after a school visiting day. I think parents talked to the teacher, and she talked to her parents, and it was concluded that...

Anyways, the teacher walked into class with a new resolution, reshuffled the desk mates arrangement. Asked her to go seat far at the other end, and I to remain where I sat.

I didn't feel as bad cause the teacher claimed that, she was the one who wasn't making me do well, not that I was the one making her not do well.

Then slowly she started not talking to me as often. Slowly we stopped seeing each other as often. Her grades went up and mine stayed down. I didn't care then I don't care now.

Now I know you were all looking at me like I was a plague. That I am the one that caused the bad grades. She was the one they were saving from me, I was the bad company to be kept away from. And now it hit me everyone knew but me.

Guess what bitch, am a lawyer you are not! I can take that to the bank you cannot.