Tuesday 10 April 2012

Random? I don't think so.


The first step out of lonely is not online, I mean social network. The first step to a life is out of the house. So, if you still home get a life, if you need a life. I say this cause some are comfortable at home.

She finds herself at the loveliest places, places with heated swimming pools, hotels with more than just towels, hotels with gowns and room service all night. She finds her place at places, where dinner is set with Rissotti silverware, three florks and what not. Meals in courses, fish has its own cutlery, nyama Choma is served in slices, like seizling meat with steak knifes, but she is having it alone. And eating alone at whatever place is both uncomfortable as well as sad.

He drives a beautiful whip, it's beauty and the beast. I mean you look at his car you want to cum, beauty and the beast in that the body is beautiful while under the hood a mister lives there. The mister drinks fuel like it didn't care for your wallet, but when the car roars, everyone watches with a salivating mouth. But all he can do is play loud music, cause no one seats at the co-drivers seat with him.

Ask me and I will tell you, having everything is nothing. Having everyone is something, everything with someone to share it with is special.

I often find myself at beautiful places, it's exciting at first, the room service, the leather seats, the glass lifts, all that, but then once you are in your room, with your gown on after a shower, looking down at the city through the large windows, it all feels meaningless.

You watch people down there, at night, in groups. They walk as they laugh, some hold hands like lovers do. And for a moment you feel you could trade everything comfortable to be walking with some girl holding hands in the streets. Heading home with her, to a warm place with conversation and love.

But then you can't, cause it's freaks that splash perfume in the air and pass through it to smell fresh, then wear their shoes and take the lift down stairs. Then take a walk in the streets, or in the hotel lobbies or wherever searching for someone to laugh with.

I dont think I would walk down the hotel lobby then find someone's hand to hold, I really don't. I wouldn't, cause I wouldn't necessarily want to walk down the hotel lobby and expect some strange hot chic walking behind me to grab my hand without notice then direct me to her room for some love. It will raise red flags, what does she want with me... Too fast, too soon.

But I would accept that hand that slips into mine hold to hold mine when it is of a person I have known from somewhere and now I have met them all of a sudden. I would be thrilled cause she looks familiar. It feels so natural when you met someone a second time, you boast about it better than you boast about a blind date. Who boasts about blind dates, put that in the closet.

In a different country, at a hotel, I walk to the bar cause I have had enough of the television in my room. At places I go to, most people are twice three times my age, you know the kind that you are made to meet to be groomed by. And when night falls, my Internet network is in the toilet cause different countries different bundle rates Facebook works not, besides I have already had enough screen time, phone, computers, t.v and all else.

It's time for actual people, so I walk out of my room and chill at the bar. Order a drink and ask the waiter about the country, some conversation to keep my life alive. But it never lasts long, cause nice hotels have their staff watch, do not socialize too much.

A minute or two was enough, she walked away with a heavy tip. I called her back to switch of the Telly, I told you I had enough screen time, I wanted natural voices, not voices through speakers.

We plan for class, we plan for work, we have had school time tables, since we learnt abc, we all get educated to find a job, that will use the skills we have learnt. All this has a time to fall into place, when you done with school according to plan, you are ready to start sending those c.vs. All as planned, falling into place at the right time.

But when it comes to being at this bar, in this hotel, it is meant to be all random. That all of a sudden my girlfriend will appear, she will hold my hand and take me to her room give me some love.

I love random, I love throwing a dice with hope it will land on a fortune. But the problem with random, things might Take a bad route, the bad route being, in a car with electric reclining seats, a convertible with a roof top that drop, everyone watching you as they pass the streets and wishing they were you. They claim if they were you they would be perfect, they would pick up dames like magnet would pick nails.

But what they don't know is that you are driving to a hotel room at the highest point in the hotel. Where you are closest to the skies but furthest away from everybody, so flip those channels, ask for room service. Wish you made plans to invite your girlfriend before, cause that's all you can do, wish.

Walk around the hotel lobby when you can't take being alone, leave your car at the club and take a cab, cause that's the only way you can talk to someone who is not on a screen. Why? Cause you never planned to accidentally have your girlfriend in the same hotel as you are, in the dame country you are, for her to walk to your room with.

Yes, yes... I love random. I so love random dammit, it works better than plans. Yeah right cheers to that. NkT!