Tuesday 14 August 2012

Luv

 It's love, that's what it is. You watch people that have it easier than you do. Yours is stronger, it's so strong. But you are strong, so you hold on, but you think about how others have it so easy.

There they are walking in the street, going around woth there affairs, there they are in shops, there they are laughing, talking, walking together, maybe they aren't even in love and they have each other. They aren't missing each other, they don't realism toture of missing someone.

Missing someone's so much tht the lines on this don't have to be perfect, this becomes sort of like that bar of chocolate you over eat when you are sad, this words become like that stick of cigarette your friend holds at the bar, you never smoke but you feel something in yourself you just want to release, so you grab it from his hand, and you pull all the smoke into your lungs.

This is intoxicating, this emotions are, love is, you feel stuff in excess, excess pleasure, you just care so much.

She hurts, you hurt more. When she says...

"I hurt my hand today..."

You ask 

"what happened to our hand..."

She laughs,

You ask again,

"what happened to your hand..."

She says it's okay for you to say our. And it kind of feels like she said its okay to get out my panties.

If I ever get fucked up, baby it will be you, my alcohol is not alcohol, I even don't like that sh, I wasn't raised that way, my alcohol babe is you. My alcohol is this unstable heart of mine. The love I feel for you.

I have always known the girl who I will love is the one who is going to fuck me up, yes, she is the one who is going to fuck me up, cause look at me now, I said I will not swear, and here I am swearing, fuck. Fuck, fuck? Fuck!

And it's not professional, it isn't good character to curse, it's unbecoming. But hey, whatever. Yes? No?

Who care if it's 1am in the morning, and I don't think I will be sleeping tonight, six in the morning will get me here, and my alarm will scream until it blows up but I will not wake up. But someone is going to hit my door until am up, and am going to be a zombie the whole of tomorrow, cause I will be as sleepy as fuck! A, I still cursing.

So my reputation babe I will lose cause of you, cause I can see myself one day, right there in the street, you walking with your friends, we have been fighting cause I don't pick up calls and all that shit you handa me for.

And you know what I would do, I would just walk up to you, and you know how it is, old people don't watch movies, heck mamaz the old ones don't get mini skirts and that shit. And for sure those babas will not get why a man will just walk up to a girl in public knowing very well you could reject my apology and get embarrassed.

They will not get it, but I get it.

Cause it's late at night, I have work to do, am not doing it. I've been told I should edit this posts, but I don't give a fuck, think of it as tht bottle of something something you take large amounts of to numb yourself 

I don't care how long this goes you will notice my last post, law, success, law, fun, adventure and some point all of a sudden, I break up and write Dear Princess, Perfume, Cupcake. 

Am so tired, 

But today is another day, I have to live where I just hear you voice on the phone, tomorrow is another day I will have my favourite meal without you on the other end of the table.

Tomorrow should be the day when I die inside, tomorrow should be the day when I say, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, so what if I become a judge and I have ruined my reputation with all this nonsense called love,

It's what really makes me feel stuff. Everything else doesnt have that ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -effect 

Tomorrow I lose it, tomorrow babe, I die, I don't care what the f everyone things, anyone thinks, am not going to look at this as weakness, I will look at it as a path to the best moments of my life, tomorrow am going to be brave. 

Tomorrow am going to tell you,

I love you.

No more pretending that I don't think abiut you,

No more resisting thoughts of you,

Tomorrow is time I let you really in my life,

Tomorrow I decide,

You will really be part of me,

I will really be part of you.

We have been together,

But I have been in denial,

Cause this feels too deep.

And am a guy.

And you know what deep I prefer.

Am yours now.

Am not going to fight it.

If I seem to eager, if I seem to clingie, if I just want to call make you laugh, make you smile, I will do it, I know I have learnt alot, too much of something is dangerous and what not. But it's time I took experiments, it's time I didint play had to get, it's time I have in. If you leave leave! If I open up and you still find me fun, let it be. Cause baby, tomorrow, pillow talk, spending time with you however way posible is wht I will be most about.

Cause I need to see you, cause when I see you, I can then function, I can do my work and sh. Is that a way of my heart telling me you come first!

I love cause this is fun. Most people die not feeling what love is, babe. Thanks. Hehe and once, I almost said thanks after we shagged. You were too good!