Friday 27 April 2012

18 forever...

It was one of those nights when it rains. It pours. You hate it. But when you are with someone you love it with the same intensity you hated it.

As usual, it wasn't the weekend, so I was cold. Work during the weekday, play during the weekend, be serious about your entertainment during the weekend, as you are serious about work during the weekday.

But then the wind was blowing, the rain was coming, the bed was lonely, it demanded company.

"hello."

"hey."

"...you know by the way you are so boring."

"why?"

"cause people say so, you never do anything spontaneous."

I knew she liked to see herself as the life of the party. So it would be easy for her to try to prove she was not boring by coming over. I had pricked her self esteem. So, in a few minutes I would be expecting her at the door. But...

"So?"

"So, you are boring..."

"then..."

Oh oh, it wasn't going to work. I bet it would have worked if she really cared about what people thought of her. But she didn't care that I saw her as boring. I had to find something else. It was about to rain...

"...you know my friend invited her chic over just now."

"yeah, I know the rain."

"it's like everyone is turning this cold weather to the best thing that has ever happened to their life..."

"I wish I to had someone to call..."

I wanted to offer myself. But I protect my ego. What if she said no? How would that make me feel.

"...come on, I don't want you to come over."

"I wasn't talking about you Bobby, argh... Bye!"

"no, no wait!"

I had to think fast she was almost leaving. If peer pressure wasn't going to work on her, no matter how much I tell her everyone is doing it... She will not listen. I know it works usually, that's why they say birds of a feather flock together. But I don't think it convinced her. She really didn't feel the need to fit in, so she didn't see it a good idea to come over just cause everyone was spending the night with someone.

"...you know you are going to be done with college next year."

"yeah... I can't wait."

"...is it worth keeping your name and being sad?"

"pardon?"

"I said nothing."

"...I heard."

"then why are you asking?"

"you...bye."

"you know we will forget you once you graduate?"

"really?"

"no one really cares, no one really needs you"

"stop being mean..."

I knew her button. She liked being needed. So I decided to change the topic, even though I knew her mind would not change that topic.

Then there was the knock at the door.

"I knocked at your neighbors, shoot."

"are you serious?"

"yeah, some old mama opened it."

"you know it's at 2 right?"

"you should have picked the phone when I called."

"sorry, I was asleep, want something to drink?"

"no, am good."

She was in her tights and that other dress women put over their tights. The short one, they can wear during the night but during the day it becomes obscene. See, how complicated women are? Even their clothes are complicated.

Obviously I let a boring movie play to fake my innocent invite. I hid all the nice movies cause then those you see to the end. We had to pause and play some music, and that's when I took advantage.

"show me how to dance."

She did her moves, I broke the physical ice. We were touching each other. Then soon we were back on the couch and she was sitting on me.

We did another round of changing channels before sitting in the living room became to tiring so we decided to take the chit chat to the bedroom.

We turned off the lights cause it was late at night. But there was some light so we talked music.

We started lying on each other still with all our clothes on. She sat on me, and oh do I love tights now.

She moved, right left and center, I felt like mr. down there would break my zipper. He didn't, but he wanted to vomit. I was choking out of pleasure. You don't even know how that feels, and the rain outside was hitting harder. We could scream and no one could hear us.

At moments, she bent over so that her chest was on my chest and my eyes were entertained, it was completely 3D, and I didn't need those ridiculous goggles to watch my entertainment.

"Do you have alcohol?"

"I have sparkling water..."

"I would really love something to drink?"

"come on, where are you going?"

"to look for something to drink."

"you will not find any..."

"you can't have condoms and no alcohol, I will find it..."

I lie there on the bed thinking what the hell. Trying to catch my breath and my trousers were still on, her clothes were on, but I was panting like I just Bolt-ed through a marathon.

She came back looking as sad as the sad yellow smiley.

She did things to me, with my clothes on that I can't even talk about. She did things to me with her clothes on I can't even talk about publicly. They felt out of this world.

When I dropped her to be with her friends at some club. I felt my bed was the loneliest place I had ever been.

But it's okay, cause, unlike her, you can't tell me, if you don't have drugs and alcohol in your house we aren't having sex in indirect ways. You can't call me a chicken intentionally to get me to do something trying to look brave in your eyes.

You can't tell me everyone is doing it hoping I will join the crowds on that basis.

The only power one can have over manipulation is, principles. The moment you start negotiation with me, trust me I will win.

She still tells me I am a nice guy. She thinks the reason why we didn't do is cause she asked me to drop her to some club with her friends.

If only she knew, that as much as I take a beer here and there, drugs... *clearing throat. I never keep such things in the house anymore, cause Baileys is with friends, and Baileys is not a friend.

If it was just me and Baileys in this house. Oh my. We would be in such a faithful relationship. I wouldn't leave bed in the morning.

I can't work this hard to waste away,I want to live forever, enjoy the fruits of today forever, so I am taking care of me and my liver first. So, if you want to drink lovely lady, meet me out, not in my house, and if you think pulling down your panties is going to change my mind. You are a few years late. Get a time machine and meet me at 18.