Saturday 26 May 2012

How to say Hi to me.

I like her cause she knows how to present herself. She walks away, turns her head and smiles at me. I smile back. She winks at me. I die.

I like her cause even when she is in the house she looks awesome. I visit her and I find her hair all messy. But too nicely messy to be real. I bet before she touched the door knob to let me in she used the mirror. Even in pajamas she is smoking, she is smoking hot! Bad for me health, she can give me a heart attack. Heart attack. Heart attack. Heart attack. 

She shops for underwear as hard as you shop for shoes. She shops for home wear harder than you shop for a shirt. She is always looking sharp, even when she is just at home. It's in the details my friend. The shoes you don't have wiped cause you think no one sees, she has the spotless to the sole. But we notice, it registers in our mind when we see untidy shoes and we know what kind of a girl you are. What did you think paying attention to detail was?

I met her at the bank, the bank queues? You know about them? I don't like Equity in real life but I like it in theory. The queues are so long and that's why I never bank there. They run from the counter to your house farm where you milk your cows so don't hurry, you will queue. The air is not easy it's heavily bad.

I like CfC Stanbic cause they have a bell. Satisfied customers are meant to ring it after they are done. I don't ring it cause am not that brave, and loud in my complements. Maybe I should get a bell for my room, if she likes it she can ring it, we can do it again!

I met her at the bank I bank with, the one they call me by my name. I don't bank with people who keep asking for my name, and I will pay more to have my ego caressed. You only live once don't you. That's why when I saw her I...

"sorry, sorry, sorry..."

I dropped my papers on her legs. And she tried to bend to help me pick them up but her skirt was too short. She felt guilty for not helping me keep up. So she said...

"sorry."

"no problem..."

And that is how we started to talk. That is how it begun. If a stranger said Hi to me no matter how fly she is, I would run, as in run away, probably even swim away from the continent she is in. Cross the ocean for her, to get away from her. But if she dropped her books accidentally like I did. Paths are crossed, people are met, life happens.

Life happened all right. She is one of a kind. For now get an excuse to say Hi to me, I was taught not to talk to strangers. Maybe one day I will be friendly... Someone tell that girl in a white top am sorry I ran away from her when she greeted me. *waves goodbye and walks out of this post*