Wednesday 16 May 2012

One way to lose a girl.

There are many ways to lose a girl, here is one you have never thought of before. Remember just because you don't believe me doesn't make what I say untrue.

I hate it when women think that when they have sex they are losing out, I dislike the fact that they are the ones to give sex and men are the once to receive. But again, in some weird way that sometimes becomes a turn on. Is she really giving it to me? Is she really giving it to me? And it pours.

"wake up Bobby, wake up it's morning."

"I need to go to work Bobby, I need to go to work"

"cab money Bobby, cab money"

Get my wallet, it is in the dressing room on the hammock. There are three reactions when she holds your wallet. 

One, would be disappointment and almost anger. That's when you don't have anything in it. But you know about money matters, people are very polite about it cause it's close to heart. No one tells you out right, you don't have money, so you can't! It's insensitive. But it's okay to be a little angry when the guy you banged last night has an empty wallet. No cab money, angry!

The second reaction a girl could have when they find your wallet is the pleasant one. It is not very polite to over smile when someone hands you a cheque, you are supposed to act like it isn't a big deal. Even though it's very impressive and you want to scream out yes! That's why sometimes when a girl wants to show a guy she is something, she wears a dress that shows off her curves, when a guy wants to show a girl that he is something, he doesn't whip out his seven inch in a restaurant, he whips out a large note from his wallet, and gives it as a tip to the waiter. To show he is ready to spend. If attraction is a game, then showing off is one of the many ways to win the game. 

The third reaction a girl could have when she sees your wallet is the reaction that drives her away. It's a way to lose a girl. You can do well only to a certain extent before people start hating you. 

"can I have some cab money?"

"Bobby, wake up, cab fare"

And I turn the other side wrapped in my bedsheets, I point at my trouser. She picks it comes to the bed and seats next to me as I sleep. And when she is quiet for a while then I know it is bad news. If she doesn't pick anything for too long I know it is very bad news. 

Then everything that impressed her the night before turns into the feelings one gets when someone shows off to you. The things you have no longer impress her, they become like a needle that pokes her.

She will be done with the wallet pick something, she will touch your iPod, look at it, then throw it on the bed politely, but you can tell she is a little angry.

And that is where my shit begins...I have to start impressing her all over again, cause I know if she leaves feeling like that she is gone for good. Was the sex alright?

"can I make you breakfast dear?"

"am late for work"

"I have these coffee that will keep you up the whole day, and you and me both know you didn't sleep well..."

She laughs, cause she knows I always convince her to take coffee. And in the kitchen I know how sexy works. I know it so well, License 2 Grill, always plays in the background as I text or do other things waiting for news which I watch with lights off like a movie these days by the way.

I know what's sexy about cooking. It's being elaborate. It's being grand. It's about getting a side dish for everything, a bowl for the eggs, egg handlers, it's about cracking an egg into two and letting the egg in the egg pour like a water fall. 

It's all about how you do your things in the kitchen that turn her wet. Taking the pan, tossing the pancakes, making it all look so easy, working with your hands, showing off that skill, that you don't quite have but you are so arranged, you use so many spoons and knives, for this and that, you pour cold water into a hot pan so that it can make that shhhh noise. That impresses her.

My goodness, just try it, try being sexy in the kitchen. It makes everything just right however upset she might seem.

"...maybe I will just have breakfast, it's not like the boss comes early anyway"

When we are done, I let her seat on the bar stole in the kitchen, I seat adjacent to her, and tell her what I did to pass my exam.

"are you kidding, I want your phone I want to hear it right now..."

"are you serious, you read all your notes aloud and recorded then in your phone?"

"how comes you don't let them play on your big speakers as we sleep all night?"

I place my phone in my pocket, my back pocket and seat on it. How can I let her hear my voice recorded talking about Constitutional Law and shit. 

"I expected you to be turned off, I shouldn't be telling you personal things such as those..."

"Bobby, I know not everyone does that, but I think it's pretty impressive, but also somehow lazy, how do you just study sleeping."

"ahh c I figured, if we remember songs that we don't actually listen to but play in the background, then why don't I use the same trick to study..."

Life is short. Have some fun. Live your life.