Saturday 7 January 2012

Don't Close Your Eyes and Swallow

Dames and sirs, it's been a beautiful journey, and you know how journeys are... You reach some point and you discover a shorter route to your destination. What do you do? You take the shorter route. Who goes round the field a lap to get across it. No one! Just cross straight the damn field. No one is giving you a price for burning more fuel. Am crossing the field ladies and gentlemen, therefore I have stopped blogging about the things I blog about, and now am going to turn this blog into a farm thing.

I will be telling you the number of stomachs cows have, cause this blog is tailored towards farmers. Yes, guys in Muranga and Loitok Tok. You know, those are the cool people, not you guys, those guys are so cool out of every a hundred you will find ninety nine percent stating their hobbies to be viewing blogs. Yes, they do. Believe me. They read magazines and watch E! So I will be writing on the best gel you can use to wank cows tits. I will actually review them, and my viewers will explode, no one will leave this blog cause of how irrelevant I have become. 

Tell me what do you think? How many fans have... Just cause of the paragraph above, five hundred. Six, seven... A thousand? Bye bye?

Am just playing with you. I know my niche. It's very important you know your people. I know my people, Friday night where are you? Come out come out wherever you are? Friday come out this instant! Friday is always in jam. It's Monday and we are all seated  waiting for it. But it has to drag it's feet every time, not for an minute, not for an hour, four five whole working days before it gets here. Where is justice, where is justice my friends? Show me justice. And when it gets here, party people knock at my door. You know, life is good when. Your phone vibrates so much on friday your trousers get holes. Yes, mine have. You know all the texts, all the calls. The knock on the doors. If you can write a good story, you can't possible live a flat life.

This Friday dare you knock on my door with three girls, two for me and one for you. And just like that we are a party of five. Dare knock on my door with five bottles of something something. I swear dare. And you will tell me whether we are in campus to unhook bras and play golf at the beach. 

Let next Friday dare arrive too soon, before I have visited the library and things as such. I am ready with my golf clubs Friday night. Come over here I show you my swing. I will slum you right in the face, and you will know that's not a poor swing. That's a swing that has seen practiced. You can be sure Friday night will not come home next week. What a short week it will be.

Actually, I am done with all the partying. I don't want romantic novels, I want novels that talk about the constitution and democracy. That's what I want. I am doing things differently now. Actually if I text you to come to my place at night, please show up with five, not five drinks, five damn books. Large ones that look like they are five in one.

And if you come with books with pictures, I will roll those pages with pictures and stick them up your ass.

Good? Good.

Am a changed person, I will be opening the campus gates. When do they open them again? Eight. I guess they will have to give me the keys, cause I will be there at five o'clock. Watchmen... Are you reading this? No. Don't worry, I will be opening the gates, so you can take your time in bed reading Bobby.

In fact, am never buying coffee. Never, why? Cause coffee is for people who work. I should be taking coffee that taste like mud, nothing fancy, just shit like instant coffee. You know, the small granules one, not the posh large granules one. The fake coffee, with a metal taste, that taste like industry and smell like that country without an ozone layer. I shouldn't even touch good coffee, that sends it's aroma from ground floor to fifth floor when it rains and it's cold. I shouldn't take good aromaed coffee cause that's for my future.

Is that okay with you guys? My party people, is that okay? A party without Bobby? Friends with benefits, how about we stop getting orgasms and start attending remedial classes? How does thai make you feel? Makes you wet, right? Yes. We do everything today with closed eyes until we greet our beautiful future and marry it? Hell no. It's not okay. I have one life, and as much as I want a future to die for years to comes, am enjoying today. 

Why? Cause what's the point of wanting a certain life, with parties, friends and family, love and sweat, toil and hugs... Then living today like you can't see those things are around you? Am enjoying now, and I will enjoy my future. And with that said, yes I might visit the library some more, all I need it to reduce the party a bit.

So dude, don't come with three chic, one for you and two for me, come with two, one for you and one for me. Why? Cause I need to wake up early on Saturday, you know, Equity Law class. Yes, that class we never attended last year cause of... You know. Some energy to party today, some energy to withstand that boring Saturday class, cause that's how you are making your future. Enjoying your past and present and not closing your eyes and swallowing.

Longterm is wise, but between the future and the present is the short term which must not be forgotten. One life people, one life.