Thursday 19 January 2012

Paprika.



When it's about lunch time and the aroma of food touches your nose, it catches your attention no matter what you are doing; with only the exception of if you are being attentive to sex, or you just moved, or are buying a new phone. I should get me an iPhone by the way! BB and iPhone, maybe if I had both it would help me get over my addiction, or will it accelerate it?

I talked about lunch cause am having myself some crips. That guy on the Pringles container just frowned at me, apparently Pringles are not just crips. They are Pringles Paprika. Hungry yet? Exotic names make people hungry, jacket potatoes, custard, ravioli, pasta... Pringles? Hungry yet? Aren't this things just delicious. See, we have crips, then we have Pringles, Pringles are packed like jewelry in packaging attractive enough to eat, you could also say they are packed like eggs, in a rigid container, so none crack, the day you find a broken Pringles crips. I owe you.

That's a good addiction, the yellow crips turning orange at the bottom cause they must have been dipped in powder sauces, I never chew Pringles, if you do you miss the powder flavor you get when you place one on your tongue and squash with the top of your inner mouth, and it just calls your saliva, it commands your body to acknowledge the awesomeness of Pringles Paprika. That is an okay addiction.

But the one I have, I can't even engage in publicly, cause people will pity me. Watching me waste my body away in small pricks all over me. And addiction is bad, it's like a break up, you are okay until you are idle, when the movie comes to an end, and all you want to do is text your ex, my addiction makes me forget to text, it makes me forget to read, it makes me forget to sleep, all I want to do is get high, and no one knows about it, but my girlfriend. And it brings me to my knees, but that's the beautiful thing about true love, it sees you through things, it sees you through growth.

Attraction is positive, I am hot, I have a sense of humor that replaces sad tears to happy tears, I am confident, I am smart, I am stylish, I have class (I don't believe in the word classy, btw hate it, you want us to be friends...) attraction is positive, she is attracted to me, I am attracted to her, but I can be unattractive with her, I can tell her about my addiction, cause she is not apart of my life, or a part of my life, she has turned into part of my life. And she is helping me through it. How? You read, you will know with time.

I have grown, the more exposure you have, the more you literally see, the more you grow, the more you touch the world, the more your mind opens up. My mind has opened up, really? You want me to repeat about she being part of my life and not a part of my life? Really? See, I have seen more now, and I am seeing more, and it's now that I realize being addicted, wasting away my body is not the way to go. I have seen more, and now I don't think it cool to be an addict, it might give me a better post, the high I get from my addiction, but how many more till Bobby comes to an end? How many more times will I engage before I am done?

I met this chap, he blogs, yes that's why I asked him for his BB Pin, no I wouldn't Ping him or anything, heck I wouldn't even ask him for his Pin cause when guys meet, they hope to meet again, they don't exchange texts profusely, they give space, and those that don't, let's just say they are playing for another league, which I will never play for. I can't outrightly say I am against those who are in it, cause then these words become evidence and could end up biting me up in the ass. Society...nkt! As I said, if he wasn't a writer, there was no way I was going to get his number. But I needed to know why his blog scoops such popularity, not that mine is doesn't, you can be a star anywhere, question is in what league, and if you asked me I thought his writing was weak. In this game, you must believe in yourself cause then if you dont, where is your voice? and when you don't know where your voice is, where the hell do you expect to get your words? Ever had a moment where you had to believe in yourself until others believed in you?

When you meet your competition you get curious, you want to know what makes their work sparkle, but then it's a spy thing snooping, you can't get caught cause your ego is at sake. Am not a dame, I don't have boobs or ass, ego is all I have, and I cannot wear tight things to show people I have an ego no matter what, it all depends on whether you believe it or others believe you have a really big ego.  If i got caught snooping and lost my ego, then what the fuck would I have left! So I put on my spying clothes, I wore my black boots, black pants, black gloves, a black face mask and went online, careful not to leave any comments no matter how much I liked his posts. It was a successful spy mission. 007 are you reading this?

I concluded that his blog does better cause he has fashion going on, yes, photos and stuff, nice ones, young things in short skirts and heavy make up, no make up, wiered dresses, nice dresses, sexy dresses, color, okay, that he got together perfectly. Then I found photos of cut outs of him featured on the newspaper, and he gets like nine hundred bloody comments updating his status. I thought his wring is weak, he must think mine is too, you know that's the only way you can write, probably his popularity is what makes him so successful, either way, fuck it...I have way more sex than he does. Opinions opinions.

"so, why do you think your blog does so well?"

"Lol, the way I see it. There are too many blogs going on right about now. If you write like you're forcing guys to read it, you'll be disappointed. Good content speaks for itself."

Lol, thats really nice mister, thank you, the way I see it is Wtf &&@;$$(!&:!3)8;!);!;8;!;74!4$; fuck off..

I caught feelings. You know I have always wondered why my ex catches feelings when...

"Yes, Bobby, so what do you like about your new girl?"

"As in, it wasn't like I was with you, you know you were a part of my life back then when we were together, but my girl right now, she is part of my life..."

"Bobby, the way I see it, wtf... &&@;$$(!&:!3)8;!);!;8;!;74!4$;!"

I guess it's the same everywhere, when someone you compete with asks for your opinion and you start giving it to them, it's not the question of whether they will snap, it's a question about when they will snap.

I snapped here, I know he will not read this cause writers get bored reading anyone but themselves, unless...it is Sidney Sheldon, or that other Blogger I have a link about on my old site.

I still have an addiction that is making me lag behind, causing me to waste myself away from everything. But I also have direction, do you have direction? Direction can be very refreshing and exciting. Who doesn't like journeys planned in the right way? Even though that journey comes with other writers who think you should stop posting your links too often on Facebook.

Let me get back to my Paprika.