Tuesday 24 January 2012

Make up, Make-up!

There are two kind of people in the world... Those in denial, and those that aren't.

She is the kind in denial. She does her hair, but she lets it stay. She wears a white top, and her long hair runs on it leaving the shoulders and the back where the hair was look like a car that had just been racing in dust. Please wash me! She doesn't wear make up, she has a mirror that could fit in her hand bag hung on her wall. So light and small, it could just stick on the wall with those stick-on hooks sold at the mall. Not the hardware store, the supermarket. 
You don't need to nail it on the wall, it's too light to be nailed on anything. You wouldn't want to nail her, even if you did, she wouldn't be nailed in your heart, she will just stick, stickers fall off, nails don't come off, but since nothing is impossible, if a nail comes off, it comes off with the whole building, you know attraction is about what you see, unless I tie my vest around her face, unless I wear gloves to touch her un-moisturized skin, there is no way I am banging dames in denial. Maybe we can be friends, you know even though she is a dame, we are boys with her. And even though she fills up jeans really good around the pockets, it reaches a point even though she sat on you, no hard feeling. Really, no hard feelings. Nothing happening down there!

And you are with your boys...
"So, Bobby, who would you do out of those three?"

"Man, am in a relationship."

"Cut that crap or will beat you up. Now that you in a relationship you think you have the license to be a wuss. Bobby sema."

"first of all, that dame that looks ovyo... There is no way I would do her. Those other two.."

"Bobby, she has an ass don't jifanya over here."

"...I promise you I wouldn't do her even if she stripped."

"with lights off and you are really drunk?"

"...it's not that, the way she carries herself, no way, it's just that I don't think she would get me hard."

"Who would you do yourself anyways cause you asking me?"

"They can make a really good threesome, if am doing all of them together, then it's okay, I would also do the chic with the smelly hair..."

"Dude, you see the reason why we aren't close friends..."

"am joking man."

"I will also not do her..."

And you know she is cute, not beautiful, but with that booty, she easily turns necks, though she doesn't turn her's while she looks at herself in the mirror. She is in denial, that everything will come her way. Wake up, we live in a competitive world, heck, who would have thought charity organizations would become the best marketers and advertisers? They run an advert, you want to cry, you don't open your wallet, you give it to them.  

Love is blind, but my friend attraction, attraction is anything but blind. It really breaks my heart when you love someone and they just don't love themselves. You know there is an extent one can get to where you just know, oops this one, no way. I love her but, I need to breath, I love her, but please, I just saw you walk out of the loo, and you took a while, the tap is there, can't you see the tap, please see the tap, cause I am going to pretend I don't mind when you come over to say hi, cause we are friends, but the tap is there please. Love is blind but attraction is not, and if you are in denial of that, please change, wash your hands!

There, looking at the spec in people's eyes, I have a log in mine my friend. First of all, I wash my hands before I take a leak and after, it has to be clean, some people eat him. Besides, you don't know what you pick up on door handles, especially in night clubs. Now everyone who reads this blog will open loo doors with elbows. Good. I hope no germ is reading this, cause those little disease-causing bustards can really be vengeful. Everyone has an embarrassing moment, and those disease-causing bustards perpetrated the whole thing. Hague, sio?

That's what am talking about. Image, you don't walk around telling people you have a stomach ache, here I am trying to talk to this damsel, total stranger and the first things she is telling me is how indigestion and fluids, and shit like that, that image quickly forms in my mind. Writer's imagine things, i wanted to imagine other things girl, come one, Bye bye.

"You don't want my number anymore?"

"I was asking for the numbers on your watch..."

"but you have a watch. What do you need the time for?"

"...nkT just take a hint, bye."

I am a strong believer of taking such things slow, when you meet for the first time, give them the good hide the bad, image is everything, as time passes, let the bad reveal itself slowly, but before that, stand in the mirror, put on a dress, toss it out, put on another, toss it out, do a turn, look at yourself from your back and when you feel in your heart you are right, then I bet you someone will. Charity begins at home, if you can't turn your own head, good luck trying to turn another's.

And when you don't have what it takes, you still pretend you have what it takes, cause when one person says there is no way they would have sex with you, then everyone will not want to have to have sex with you, tell me who doesn't want the best for themselves, whose that raising their arm back there, get the fuck out of this blog and go see a shrink, no esteem issues here, cause that's how it works when you write, the posts most talked about, get the most views, people refer, and this is not a private blog, why the fuck am I getting strangers viewing it, we aren't friends on facebook, you aren't on my fan page, not even in this country and you are here? if six of your friends started staring into the clouds, then trust me everyone around you will start staring at the clouds, when one dame turns you into her boyfriend, every dame wants to have you. 

I have always known that people are too lazy to go through things, all they want is an opinion on how good something is from someone else and they will be all over your space. But it has never downed on me right like it downed on me last night. 

I am not standing in front of a mirror, I am seated in front of this screen, and I am making decisions, like you are going to make yours at the end of this post, and your life will change, my life will change, it's almost as if we are waiting for the end of this post to take charge. Well, here it is...

The End.