Tuesday 27 March 2012

R.I.P Bobby


Yesterday I got hungry while i was at my place. The kitchen bulb has a problem so what has been lighting it up when am there is the little light from the fridge. I could use my Kabambe plus the faint little fridge light to make myself some coffee or something but that is it.

I didn't even bother cooking cause it was a few minutes to dark. And cooking is an art that takes time. I decided there will be no cooking for me. I wore my polo shirt, a pair of jeans and my black velvet boots. I looked fresh.

I tied my D-ring belt, combed my hair without applying gel, it was at night and frankly I didn't care much. Haven't you felt like living the house careless on somedays? Let yourself, if your low standards are regarded my most as fairly high standards. I was going to eat alone, by the way why does it feel like a massage to comb hair sometimes? Good for the brain? What do you think? Tried it yet? Oh you have no hair. My bad!

As I was walking in the street I passed some guy. I could promise you he looked a little scary. By that I mean he had a grey sweatshirt or something on which wasn't very clean if you asked me, he rolled up his sleeves and lay on a post just watching around. The pose of an idler. I passed him, and I swear he called me. Wewe!

I stopped by a restaurant, fancy in it's own nature, a place for happy hour. It was alright to seat there alone since guys were watching a game. You can eat alone when guys watch a game right, you pretend you are watching it to.

I played with my blackberry trying to make my long-distance girlfriend smile as I ate. She is an angel, I just love her. I miss her, you hear that baby, I miss you. I owe you the world, and am going to give it to you. I owe it to you cause of who you are, a princess, and what you have done for me. Oh you are so caring.

The fries were great, the sausages to, the waiter was obscenely friendly. She was a little dark, her waive was a little ill fitting so I dismissed her casually like I didn't notice how much a flirt she was being. Besides, am not one to have love for another's eyes when I have love for someone else's. What can you say for yourself on that note?

When i was done. I used the napkin, a light dub. Took the last sip of my half full glass of Alvaro that golden sparkIy liquid. I started to walk back home feeling all satisfied like a fat cat that just had lots of milk and had a warm soft royal cushion to sleep in after some luxurious cat-fish meal.

"hey, I don't know whether you remember me, mimi ni ulee jamaa wa car-wash Kwa nini unanilenga..."

First of all I have never been to a car wash here. Never taken my car or any other car to a car wash here. Other than that, the only thing I have got from from that place is a cab to the Airport. This car-wash guy was talking to me like we were buddies, like sometimes I left home with a towel, soap, gown and slippers to shower at the car-wash. Freak! You stranger! Stop talking to me!

The first time I met this guy, or was it the second I found him close to some mosque on the road I use. He started to introduce himself the same way he did it now but the problem was that he wasn't getting to the point, and it left me wondering. Hey? Wassup? If you want something say it? But then I was in a hurry. I had taken my phone to have it's screen fixed and they were to close shop in a few minutes.

If I wasted any more time listening to this stranger in dirty clothes then, the idler would have made me have to wait till Monday for my BB. How many days are those without push email and BBM. I wouldn't survive, crack berry!

So we' standing there, he wants to talk.

"sasa unajua mimi sikujui, why wouldn't Ignore you?" I tried to level with him.

When I walked, he walked, like we were walking together. Doesnt it feel weired when you walk next to a stranger side by side, you always want to take a step faster ahead, or slower so that it doesn't feel like you are together. So I stopped. He paused.

Earlier this year, before I went back to being the old me which was nothing of an angel or a good person. I would have planned that he gets arrested, raise my head and snob him, assume he wants to rob me, kill me, kidnap me, the list is endless. But I gave him an ear.

There were two guards sitting behind detached from him I think. The guards were facing me, they were behind this stalker, I was facing the stalker, as he talked introducing himself and not getting to the point. The guards waved at me, no, no, as if to give me a warning. I walked away. He camly bitched. That's when I started to worry. Has he been following me all this time? Does he know my routine? Where I live? What has he been planning?

I just woke up from a dream as i write this. The dream had some school kid who went to some local school in town. His uniform was fairly nice but he seemed part of a school gang. He was almost as tall as me, owing to the fact that I am not tall. I had always been afraid of those school kids in my dreams but I thought it was all superstition, they were kids they wouldn't mean me any harm.

In my dream, he showed up confronting me with a broken piece of mirror in his hand, I didn't hear what he was complaining about but I tried to talk him down. I have studied a lot about persuasion and I usually gauge my power of persuasion on change of body language. The more I engaged in talk with him the less aggressive he became.

"I remember telling him we all try, we will manage somehow."

In the end, I was able to get the broken big glass out off his hand. He made a run for it, I ran the other way through a corridor.

I had diffused the situation. I was looking for appropriate places to throw that dreadful piece of glass as I ran. I assumed if he followed me found it, he would use it to finish me. I was running like a feather in the wind, my eyes struggling to find a place to hide the broken-glass weapon. I settled for a small corner of the building. It wasn't as good, but I would throw it so firmly that the glass would crush into miserable unusable pieces. At least after I disposed it I was able to ran a little faster than light.

Problem was that I was running in a straight line. The corridor was open on one side, I could have easily distorted my straight line escape. Everyone knows bullets travel on a straight line.
There was a man in a nicely looking suit and a brown leather bag ahead. He looked like a proper executive.

He saw me running towards his direction and I could read shock on his face. It looked odd for someone of such demeanor to jump into the hedges. I noticed it could only mean he was trying to dodge something. But I didn't act on that instinct.

That's when a large broken piece of mirror came slashing my wrist and the whole upper part of my arm so that I was bleeding heavy. It almost split my neck.

I jumped into the hedges glad he had missed my throat. The guy who attacked me at first?!

Then I started to blame myself. Why didn't I use my mind and save myself, why didn't I duck when I noticed Mr.Smart going for the hedges? --I woke up.

And now that I am thinking. Hey? I have been listening to Family FM often nowadays. Sinning hopelessly, but repenting more, you know it's like my relationship with God is getting back on track.

What if it is a way of warning me? Should I start taking cabs everyday to keep me safe? Should I?

But I have developed a strong sense of being a good lately, and something urges me, to encourage this new angelic behavior in me. So, I might be going to that car wash soon, and in spite of that guy looking like a creep, in spite of the guards who warned me about him I still want to find out what he is really about, maybe I can help? He might be in trouble? Wouldn't it hurt to listen? I might not be able to help much, but I must know someone who can help, if it's help needed.

It might put me at risk yes, I would rather ignore him yes, almost everyone I know would approve to my ignoring him, most people would want me to keep myself safe, but am heading for the danger zone. If I was in his shoes God forbid? Wouldn't I hope that someone saves or helps me? When you get robbed naked, wouldn't you wish someone gave you something to wear back home rather than assume you to be mad?.

I will take a risk. It is a risk. But cause I know there are people who love me, and my putting my life at risk could hurt them, I will be bright about it, before I approach him I will find out from those guards what this stalker dude is about.

And probably I will approach him cautiously, not revealing to much, making it clear I am not wealthy or anything. At least to keep me safe. Regardless if something happens to me, please let this be evidence for the police to use cause I know about their low motivation. I hope they would be motivated enough to find my killer, I believe I have described him perfectly. So if you hear R.I.P Bobby, someone say something!