Thursday 15 December 2011

Adult Bedtime Stories







It usually was late at night when my bell rang. Probably hours to midnight. That's when we usually met. All the time. Damsels and sirs, I go nuts over some kind of dress and skirts. As in I literally lose my head. One, two three madness. Sirs, there are dresses that are lose but yet show shape. I watch a dame walking in front of me in such a dress and I want to jump up and down making a fuss like a cartoon. Unfair! Its very hard to contain yourself when you can see, it's not obvious the shape, but you can see the line and the two bumps. I get lost. I get really lost. I can't contain myself. She usually wore that kind of dress when she showed up at my door some minutes to midnight.

Women are complicated. Men want sex. Women want everything. Some dames actually just want you cause there are dames around you. There are dames who fall for you cause your phone seats on the table and every time another hot girls caller ID flashes on your screen. She doesn't like me solely cause there are other women around me. Maybe she does, but she likes me for other reasons too.

Dames and sirs, there is a generation of men walking around on earth who can't take compliments. How did they grow up? Somewhere around the age of my uncle. 

"Nice car..."

And the guy gets speechless with his big belly. It's like he wants to become a drill and sink into the earth or turn into a rocket and go to space. If you want to scare these guys, turn them speechless, just spread a compliment over their face, in public especially. They dont know how to react. How the fuck did they live like as teenagers?  Culture is some whole other thing.

Since we are talking about compliments, this girl with the red dress with a line, that shows a line... Oh my. She chokes telling me how awesome I am. As I said there are people who can give compliments, people who can give it so well you skip lunch, then there are people who can't take them even if you spiced it with everything nice. She gave me compliments but choked on them, I could see her look at me thoroughly fascinated by what I am, and she was trying to express her fascination, and she would choke. Like the girl from my class, she always says
 "thats a nice post"
Every time but if you look at her face you will know some post are nicer than others.
I could see her look at me thoroughly fascinated by what I am, and she was trying to express her fascination, and she would choke.And she looked adorable always, she held a smile, she didn't look away, she looked at me as if in deep positive thought, then tried to tell me what she found amazing about me sometimes though, she hit it right once or twice, but sometimes she wanted my ears to read it but got frustrated cause she couldn't speak it. Express it. What she doesn't know is that I read it off her face, and sometimes it made me spray white off my dic easy, the compliments.

Dames and sirs, have you ever had that? That someone that you know likes you? That person you know has a crush on you but doesn't know it or knows and hides it? Do you? That person you are not an item with but you know they will never let you down? If you are around people and they are in a crowd you can be sure they will laugh at your jokes even if no one else does; however lame or corny they can be. That guy that always notices you look more beautiful on Fridays. He let's you know; cause even when he is pissed at the world, you walk in, his face warms up. He doesn't have to tell you but you know. 

My bell rang at night, and if I didn't hear it, my phone rang. Every time my phone rang at that time it brought memories. It brought emotions. I knew in a few minutes I would have the best time of my life over and over again. That's why I have a slow choke as I write this. I feel the upsurge of happy emotions walking into my heart with every memory that walks into my mind right now. Horniness is not walking, it is running, cause every time I hugged her welcome  I grabbed the top of her booty, and my mind ran to bed.

She is a chef, at one of the nicest hotels at the beach. Ask me cause I know... She always promised to make me seafood, she never did, but she brought me chicken and fries some nights, she cared for me. She liked me happy. She didn't ever bring raw lobsters and cook them for me like she always promised, but she brought something sometimes when I told her I was hungry. My friends keeping half the promise is better than keeping no promise. Half seafood pizza is as good as two Meat Delux pizzas on Terrific Tuesday. But no pizza at all is as bad as no promise. I will keep the promise i made her one day? Cause like half promise is better than no promise, its better late than never. She kept half her promise and I loved that.

I took her to bed, sometimes it was a few minutes to midnight and waking up from sleep at that time to a girl with an ass as big as hers on your door. You skip the living room, walk grabbing her and stambling over things intil the kitchen, open the fridge and get her a can of Redds with one hand on her and the other trying to open her drink. You almost tip over cause her legs and your legs are not in sync or is it cause they are too close to each other? Or you are too close to her falling over is easy?

If we make it to bed, without falling with each other. Then it will happen in the kitchen. If we don't make it to the bedroom, and we fell off our legs, we wouldn't never get hurt, cause her body is not like anyone else. It is bold and makes you throb, feel your heart beat at the spot that makes you man. She is so woman, she sometimes feels unconfident about her boobies, those tiny little things. One day she actually admitted that part of the reason she likes me is cause I appreciate her, and this is after I found a way of banging her little cute boobs. And sirs and dames, I found them very easy to bang, cause holding her and them came easy to me.

I still run in my head like a crazy person every time I reopen the photos of her on my bed. As she lay naked facing down. On my bed at night. And nothing was flat even as she lay flat on my bed. She was a perfect dame. With hair nice and all, her shoulders high, her back sinking slowly from her shoulder to her ass in a curve, and all over a sudden her body rose up in an ass so large I it jumped. And her legs had soft curves and sinks. Sometimes they would fly in the air as she talked to me... 

"I have been waiting you took so long in the shower..."

And I would let her stay the way she is, and I would slide myself from under her. No not on her. Am not strange. She is lying on the bed facing down, so it had to be under her. She would turn and she would wrap her legs around me, and that would urge me to finish myself. 

And there I would be fighting at the very edge of an orgasm to finish her first, sometimes I would succeed, and we would both be as glad as blossoming flowers are.

Most of this times we would be banging in the living room, and I could hear the   Watchmans footsteps wishing he was me from outside. She screamed a calm one, one that didn't wake neighbors up, she screamed a good one, one that would creep up in your neighbors ears, they would not feel noice but deep envy, and the envy would last like our nights did. And sirs and dames, she is worth envying over a billion times over.

I used to stare at her photos in my phone every time she left. Not immediately she left cause she satisfied. And I can confidently say all those nights we spent together I was satisfied. She is a high profile chef some place by the beach somewhere i have never been, every time i thought about her my heart had some exercise and i raised a flag, Attention! She cooked, spread her chef skills over my kitchen a little, and it was night but I understood why she didn't cook lots... she spent most of her time between my thighs sucking me. Food you can buy, that you cannot. But if for some strange reason you buy get the fuck off this page.

Don't ever forget me dames and sirs... I will never forget you. I will never forget her. Especially while she lie on my bed, her boobs pressed together me between them having the time of my life back and forth back and forth. Her hand pushing me further deeper in her mouth, pulling off such skillful performance she let me thrust like I thrust between legs. Sometimes I would be the one lying on the bed. She let her fingers run over me in ways, and her tongue. 

Sometimes she blew me till I fell asleep. Think bedtime story for adults. Sometimes ate me up where things are cooked... Think kitchen, do I really have to tell you the positions?

Will you ever forget me? Guys? Will you? I will never forget her, infact for the next so many chics I banged after I banged her, for a split second I would think about her, specifically think about the way she would notice I was about to cum, I would be between her boobs, or even better, I would sometimes be in her mouth, and I would pull myself out and she would pull me back in her mouth and I swear I would come another.  And she swallowed. And as I thought about her, about what she did to me, even between another girls legs, I would cum easier. So don't think I came because of you... It was because of her.

The girl in a red dress.