Thursday 15 December 2011

Who takes your photo Anyways...

L&L



Whose fifteen minutes are these anyways?

Damsels and sirs. Good morning. Bright morning, birds chapping, freedom cause the holidays are here, and we love it. 

Let's talk about love. Not the kissing kind, the passion kind. Not passion the drink, which is very nice by the way, but passion the emotion. Let's talk about love.

She loves her camera, she is not me, but you could say she is, cause we are one and the same. You know, that stage in a relationship when you are thinking, that's a good idea by the way. And you stop for a second and think, what does my girlfriend feel about this? It's not even something related to her. The color of my boxers she has a say about, the scent of my perfume, definately. The kind of framed photos I hang on my wall she has a say in. Guys, come closer, shhh what if I decided to hang very large framed photos of Kate, sorry duchess Kate and her sister. She has a booty, and she smiles helplessly when the camera is following her. They say whatever duchess Kate's sister decides to do it will be a success. Why? She is now royal and not like the Kardashians. Dammit, I used the K word on my blog. What of I hang photos of the Kardashians in their skimpiest outfits. All over, and even get spot lights to illuminate these photos. Right now I can see my girlfriend turn into a fire, wondering what the hell... You ain't getting any tonight or the nights after... Next time know better than to... 

Let's talk about the sister, fine ass right? Now let's talk about her helpless smile when the camera is following her, she loves the camera right?

This post ladies and gents is about cameras, making love to cameras, remember that day in your life, when you stretched out to the world grabbed yourself a piece of happiness and that became the happiest day of your life. Can you remember it? Yes... This damsel I talk about can remember it better. Cause she loves her camera, she seizes life's sweetest moment in timeless measure. Youth is beautiful and broke, youth is also flitting, age has wealth and wisdom. And what better way to tell the story of your life, the places you have been, the struggles you had, what you were without the fruits of a camera? What better? She loves her camera cause it seizes moments like these for a little longer than forever.

Do you love your camera? Do you? No... Does the camera love you? Does it? Or are you getting it to love you? Are you? Are you? If the camera loves you, then damsel, I am Bobby, can we be friends? If the camera doesn't love you, or you have no photos on Facebook please keep off, no really keep off, I don't like creeps around my comments or my updates. In fact am at the moment talking to the founder of facebook, one of the perks of being a blogger, you get to talk to this guy. He is trying to get the paper work done to allow me to have a couple of security dogs around my wall and an alarm at my status updates. So just in case some faceless bustard (masked) tries to write on my Facebook wall or tries to send me a message, the security dogs will jump off the screen of her phone and let's just say after that the camera will not love her afterwards and he or she will definitely not love the camera. Probably he might prefer to be behind the camera?  But never, ever in front of the camera. Never!
So please, no faceless people around my Facebook. 

Let's talk about being behind the camera, who is behind the camera? My girl is. As things progress, as I write on this new blog, I have made a decision not to find photos from the Internet. That's a scary place, just go picking photos on the Internet then publish them around and see what kind of dogs those guys have. Am a lawyer ask me I know... Copy rights and all. On this blog I intend to put up my own photos (without threats of dogs), in this place we like to hang out woth you dames and sirs, wouldnt you like to have photos framed up here? You deserve it. Yes you do. I know you deserve it. You should know it too. This place has to be beautiful, doesn't it... To keep you coming back? So that we enjoy better? To feed your curiosity? To fuel you emotions so that you enlargen the photos and stare wondering what happens there? Or happened?
She is the one behind the camera. Most photos are hers, the other bit are mine, if I was behind the camera, and you were in front of the camera, you would pick up a stone and make me skip town. Cause trust me I can take a photo of a flower and the end result will look like a sewage. Bobby then why do you even bother to take photos? Cause I want to seize moments, Bobby which are your photos then? I can't see any sewage photos. That's cause this damsel, that takes photos also edits them, she puts a little make up on the photos, powder over here and over there, move with the times, with all the competition, who is too good for make up? Yes it's all about the balance this days, natural and make up. Sometimes this, sometimes that, tell them to grow a pair, those who don't believe that!
 I send her photos of sewage and they come out as flowers, that's why you want her behind the camera when you are in front of a camera... You are a guy and looking at the fruits of her photos you feel like you were wearing make up... Cause it's so picture perfect.

Let's talk about perfect. What is perfect? Nothing. Yes, that's what I believe, except for heaven and all, that is perfect. I believe however in things on a scale, as in you could be on one end, either close to perfect or very far from perfect. Sometimes it doesn't matter where you are on the scale. Say for example when am on the tennis court, not the squash court, the lawn tennis court. I don't give a rats ass about being perfect on a lawn tennis court, the lawn tennis court does't give a rats ass about my being perfect cause even it can sense I am there to have fun. Yes I had a tennis instructor for a while but tennis to me is just one of those things I do for fun. Not business, never for business, for pleasure. Business or pleasure? Come on dames and sirs, am asking you, what do you do and what you do do you do it for business or for pleasure? Have something you can do for pleasure... Life is not all about business. One, two, three... You are getting sleepy... Unwind. Relax.

Let's back get to lights, camera action, or lights camera flashes. I love to write, and just so that you know I write for fun, look at my spellings. Yesterday I did a test on Creativity. You will be shocked at the things you can find on the Internet nowadays besides naked frames on my bedroom walls. No I don't have that, I have good taste. If I wanted a naked woman on my wall, it wouldn't be the Kardashians, or their friends, it wouldn't be my girlfriend, cause I don't think she can send me that, as much as she loves the camera. 

You would send me that? Oh my am so flittered. Make sure my girlfriend doesn't catch you. You will not love the camera after... What did you say? Question is not even you being naked? its how you want me to stand taking the photos? Oh my. Oh my! 

As i said it wouldn't be a naked photos of my girl hanging on my bedroom walls. I would not hide a naked photos of a woman in my bedroom. I have good taste, I would make a roundabout at the entrance of my house. If the wall photo was as big as floor to ceiling space, I would take the photos to a professional sculpture, so that he can jerk off to it or on it or at it, which one is it? To jerk of to, or or with. Whatever it is, the important thing is that  I will not need that photo again. All i will want is that he uses it as the guide to what he will mold. All I will want is a large sculpture of the naked woman right their at the entrance to my house, three times as big as the distance between my floor space and the ceiling, so that everyone that walks in or drives around the roundabout sees it, and for you who do not notice my spelling mistakes, chances are you will not notice the naked woman, so I might make a fountain off her, I was thinking probably water should come out of her mouth, but wait a minute that is a turn off, either you will notice the sight of the water of its noise. Provided you notice her. What about between her legs? when you squat too much it stops becoming what it is and now it is susu... So no! Did you say yes... Disgusting. Maybe on her head like a shower... That's better... But I have time to think about these things, you know, the time between now till tittles and lion sculptures on the gate.

Let's not talk any more about naked women pictures. Let's talk about things that Facebook allow, let's talk about photos on this blog. Let's talk about the photos you will see. They say all work and no play makes Bobby a dull boy. I am not dull, why? Cause as much as I am about to hold a law book and get bored to death after this post, I am here, creating this post. You need something in your life that you can do on an empty stomach, and the pain of the empty stomach will go away. You need to do something that turns the sun into a moon light (you remember astoldbybobby.blogspot.com not astoldbybobby2.blogspot.com, that day when I wrote about having written for hours and nothing came out of it)
You need that in your life, something, anything, preferably something you do well, better than the average person, cause that might be just what you are good at. For business or pleasure? Are you kidding? Definately for pleasure!

The best photos are not born from a bad photo or a good photo, the best photos are born from hundreds? Thousands? Millions of photos? Yes... Such numbers, cause practice makes perfect. However bad you are, their is no way you can try five hundred dresses from two hundred different places and end up with one that doesn't make you the most beautiful thing in the world for that hour. It's always the degree of motivation. 

"excuse me, why doesn't your dictionary have the word impossible?"

"I had one customized to fit my personality."

"that's impossible?"

"Pardon?"

"I said that's impossible!"

"Sorry I can see your lips moving but I can't hear the last word you said."

"nice one."

"Now I heard that!"

"hehe you are impossible."

"pardon?"

(let's laugh, no really let's laugh)

All photos pass by her, even mine. You know girls, they are quite the decent creatures and when they are not they hide it between bedsheets. On the other hand us men, no sirs, be easy, put those stones down, Now!, this is a relaxed place, what do you think this place is? ...let me talk, us men, we can be a little indecent. If my photos didn't go through her you would be seeing naked...

But since I stand behind a camera and click, the light flashes on the flower I am taking a photos of, and the end result looks like a photo of sewages. And since none of you want ugly things here, I hit send on email and the photographer on the other side of the email turns it pretty like Cinderella is. And you my friends have a photo to go with the stories I tell you. So that you see what I see and what this world is about to me.