Thursday 15 December 2011

Flashing Lights!





Look at the life I have painted for myself, go on come on in, you can take a second look, In fact go on take a photo. Its okay. I want you to remember this. Look at the life you have a painted for yourself. Let us take a look, in fact let us come in, let us take a photo, so that we can remember this. Don't be afraid, take a photo, it's real. Look. Take a photo. No, not with that aweful camera. Is that a camera you are holding even? That thing is as old as the awful shoes long distance traders used to wear. Don't know what am talking about, exactly my point! Get that shit out of here. We have done this year, yes it has done us too, but we did it more. Oh yes we did this year a good one. And the next is almost here. Wait till it sees how we are going to do it. And we are going to do the next even better than this one.

So please, don't bring shitty cameras over here. Take those awful cameras to those that broke down parked and gave up this year. 
These are perfect pictures, pictures with color. Look at us, look at the picture we painted all this year. Look at the color, look at the texture... Look at that painting. You can see texture on the painting, the emotion, the motion. Don't dare try touch it... Just look don't touch. See how far we have come?Yes... It's real. 

I can see, I see you haven't done much, that's what you think. But am looking at you from a distance. I can see you haven't quite painted your life as you wanted to, but look around... Where did you get all that? Wow you spent the whole year collecting cans of paint and brushes, nice! Take the complement... No, take it. Nkt! Take it dammit... Good. Com' on, don't ever pretend that wasn't hard work. No... Don't!
 It has been hard my friend, it's hard, i don't know how you made it this far, i honestly thought you wouldn't make it, but i guess i under estimated you, you are here, it is hard to paint, it's hard to even decide you want to paint, why wouldn't collecting the cans of colors be easy? It's hard... But you made it to year's end. And with all the paint around you. I know next year will be a walk over. Next year will be what? A good year. A very good year. A very very good year. Taste it... Taste the good year... Smell it... It's there for you. A good year. Next year. Yes, yes... Yes!

Please get another camera... Don't take our photos with that shit you are holding. Bring better. Or we kick you out! NkT.
We have pulled ourself from January to now. We still standing. Tall like a bottle of something nice.
I have painted a colorful life for myself, and I have more colors here with me, I collected them throughout the year. I see you started to paint, but more than starting to paint I see you collected brushes, of different texture, for different strokes... I see you paid for them with lack of sleep, your sweat, your reputation, your ego and stress. You almost even paid for all you have right now with your blood. Your very blood. Come on, no one can tell you shit! You have... But you havent... But relax now, it's okay, year is at it's end and you have all those cans of paint with you.

It's going to clock midnight on new years eve, and it will be a blank fresh start for everyone. We will have a new year, and we will all be on the same level. 

I know what colors I have around me, I know the painting I want to paint. Question is can you see the painting you want to paint for you? I can see the life I want to paint. And when we... Ten...

Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One.

Scream: Happy new year!

I will raise the bottle of champagne on one hand in all the fireworks, hold a paint brush on the other under the night stars, splash hard a stroke of paint on the plain new white canvas everyone has on new years eve. And i will stroke it well like a young breast is stroked. Hold those cameras up high, point them on us, you might want to... Cause this is the next big thing...

On your marks. Get set. Go. Cause everything that was meant to happen, finally happens and it happens this year.

Flashing Lights!