Sunday 18 December 2011

My Life Is Nothing


There are things that happen to you or to those that you love that kill you. I am dying day by day, I forget sometimes the hurt and anger I have, but all I need is a trigger and the feelings and emotions come spouting out. I fear for my sanity, I feel with every fresh reopen of the wounds caused on me I feel a need to react, take matters into my own hands. You should have known better than to have hurt those I love.

Those I love have suffered, money is the root of all evil. We live in a world where the more money you make the more you have to hide, show the world you are poor, cause if you do not it will be your undoing. You should have known better than to have hurt those I love.

I have done bad things myself, I am not perfect. They haven't done any bad things they are perfect. Then why the hell do they have to go through these? These are scars that cut deep and seem to heal on the outside but you are scared about them for life. You should have known better than to have hurt those I love.

If I got a scar right across my back, a large one that hurts me everyday of my life how would you feel? Imagine you loved me with all your heart. Imagine I sacrificed my last slice of bread so that you may have something to eat and didn't die of starvation. Imagine if we were on the street, misfortune had caught us. Imagine I was cold but I saw that you were sneezing and I took off my coat so that you would sleep in comfort and I slept on the cold floor for you. Imagine if your eyes got sprayed by a toxic substance so that for three days you started to become blind, and you knew there was a cure, you had no one around you and I was there, and I listened and I searched for the antidote that would cure your blindness. Imagine I did all that for you, all in the name of love, never, never ever, listen, never ever wanting anything in return. And you would go back to your life after all the trauma is over, and you will promise to keep contact, but you didn't manage. But in your heart you know I sacrificed my life for you.
You should have known better than to have hurt those I love.

Now, imagine I took off my shirt and you found a scar, a scar running from my back to my neck. Two bullet wounds, that pain me to this day even though I wear a smile you know I have been through a lot. And I told you that some mindless bustard did that... Scared me for life, cause all this person wanted was the coins in my pocket. He beat me, he made blood oze out of me, he knocked off my teeth and left me with wounds all over. Not that I am a drug dealer, no, not that I am a bad person, because I believe I sweat and my sweat gets me everything I have. And during my spare time, I treat blindness, I go throughout the earth no matter how much it cost me to make sure the blind have sight. And I lend you my coat when I don't have a spare, we are both homeless in the street, I take time to warn you that if it is streets we will sleep on, we should not sleep on this one but sleep on the next, cause it is safer. I just care for you cause you are human like I am.
You should have known better than to have hurt those I love.

If you loved me then you would hurt from hurt, you would cry for my tears, they would be enough to make you sad. If you loved me you would go angry and you would want to make things right and as you get frustrated at the system of making things right, you would...
You should have known better than to have hurt those I love.

I am hurt from her hurt. And I have been frustrated by all that is around me. I call to Heaven cause I need an answer, but you know Heaven is the Boss, God runs the show, no He really does. I can only ask that He sorts things out. You should have known better than to have hurt those I love.

I feel myself become another person when I think of somethings. Love is a great thing, now I know the power of love. It could be winter and I could have a coat and I promise I would give someone my coat and be left with none knowing I would die in the next ten minutes. I would make my peace with God, pray for forgiveness through His Son cause that's the only way Heaven happens. And then I would let someone I love live in comfort even if I have to pay it with the risk of losing my life. I feel dead already from this hurt. You should have known better than to have hurt those I love.

And since I don't have a coat to give someone who is cold I will find me a coat, and I will cover those I love in protection. You should have known better than to have hurt those I love.

And those that hurt her, those that hurt me, I will run after them as pur law commands and trust me I am a lawyer, I know how to work within the law. I need my peace of mind. I hope Heaven gives it to me. You should have known better than to have hurt those I love.

But more than everything I want to do, I want to react, I can't just seat here watching people I love hiding hurt. I can't just sit here watching a face cry without tears, cause it has run out of tears, I see the faces cry without tears and these are faces of people I love. You should have known better than to have hurt those I love.

Am going to be twice the man I am meant to be in twice less the time, and I am going to turn my hurt into good even though the extent to which it is could cause me to become a full manic with two personalities cause that's what I feel like right now, like I am another person opening the wounds. You should have known better than to have hurt those I love.

I know my destiny, my destiny is a bright future which started fifteen minutes ago. But even as my destiny happens and my plans fall into place. I will forever hate anyone who chases money in ways that cause blood to shed, I have had everything, believe you me, especially years back and today, trust me on that one, but it's not all that you better believe me. It is not. You should have known better than to have hurt those I love.

It all comes down to love, movies are fictional, most of them at least are, but I tell you this they are not that fictional. Love carries the day no matter how much you don't want to believe me. Yes, it is good, it flavors it, love is much better when the bedsheets are of higher thread-count, when the wine is pricer and the chocolates come better wrapped and the dates over look a cricket match even though the much I know about cricket is that they dress in white and they make sure the grass is so well taken care off it feels like velvet I bet it is dyed, but love is king I swear. And every time you wake up and go paper chase, and do it in a way that hurts me, sheds my blood know that someone is watching you shed my blood and this person loves me, and they are not happy. You should have known better than to have hurt those I love.

I want to hide this down like heart break, bottle it up, but I can't, I promise you I have tried, so am moving to the next option. Am a bright guy, as much as I am waiting for my destiny to happen and take over the piece of the world that I am meant to have if I go by the plan, I remember it all ends one day, I hope my children don't squander everything I build. It all ends one day, and when it ends I want to know that I had love all my life, I might have not have been given it like I wanted it given, I hope I will have it given as I want, I have had it anyways, but what I want to make sure is I have given love. You should have known better than to have hurt those I love.

And my hurt aches at those that hurt like I do, I know Heavens ways, so I will not take a gun and walk into a certain house and release showering bullets all over, cause that not what Heaven wants and that's not what Society's law advocates. You should have known better than to have hurt those I love.

I will however use the right channels, to rid off the streets of paper chasers, mindless hooligans, the demons that roam the streets, I am a lawyer I know-how the law works, so when I say I will screw them up, I know how best. And if I die at it know that Heaven will know I played by it's rules and the Laws of the land. You should have known better than to have hurt those I love.

Trust me on this one, I don't need any motivation to screw them over, I have seen a loved one hurt. And am coming for you, hold a knife ready to kill me, I will still come, you should have known better, at least you should have hurt me instead of the ones I love, now you have caused me to blow the hurt you caused them out of proportion which is in proportion cause I love them, now look at how you will have to live looking over your shoulder? Was it worth it? Hide behind all you bought from your little paper chase, I dare you hide. That's not how wealth is made, have you lived it? You need to sustain it, yes, you need to make everyday. And you just made one night by snatching away. You should have known better than to have hurt those I love.

In fact hold two knives and look at my face, see if I care. Watch how numb and pointless my pain becomes, watch me hear about all the other innocent people lives you have ruined and watch me determined to ruin you. No one will ever hurt cause of you, and those that seek to join that career in paper chase world will change their minds after they see what has happened to you since me. I will never stop, even when am as old as justice. You should have known better than to have hurt those I love.

No, I will not kill you, cause Heaven asked me not to, I will not revenge, though that's what I want to do. I will just turn into a braver, more sensitive angel, and I will rescue everyone from you. Everyone else is busy, trying to make it for themselves, I will also be busy trying to make it for myself, but even more than that I will be even more busier trying to save everyone. You should have known better than to have hurt those I love.

I am brave as death now, see what you have done, you have killed me, it is your fault that I am dedicating my life to being in your bad business and ruining it. You should have known better than to have hurt those I love.

My everything turns me to nothing which will turn to my everything, if I don't end up nothing.