Saturday 10 December 2011

Net Worth & Hogwash


Am trashing popular beliefs tonight. There is a lot they claim we need to do to make it big. Wake up earlier. Kiss ass. The list is endless. Everyone knows how to make it big. Everyone can tell you how to make it big. But only a few do.

"if I had a million... I would do this and that and I will be so..."

"if I just went to school... If I just did that course..."

All hogwash.

I don't want to hear about discipline, reading my ass off the whole night. I want three things.

Firstly, I want to define what making it big means to me. And simply put, making it big is having more papers than my mom. So nothing short of professor. Building a name just a little bigger than my pops. That's my minimum threshold. I will not relax until that is done.

I don't want to hear about discipline, reading my ass off the whole night. I want three things.

Firstly, to do better than my folks.

Secondly, to know how I will do better than them. Let's be real, half of the things we do have completely no relationship with the end result we seek. No, dames and sirs am for real. Quick question, born into weath, not born into wealth, most of us want to build empires, or expand the ones that exist, right? Let's be real half of the things we do have completely no relationship with the end result.

Let's talk wealth, let's talk finding wealth. Everyone wants to be wealthy, no? And how do we go about building wealth? We buy things. Think Porche. Run to bank, get a loan. Get a Porche SUV. I would really love that. But even more I Mayback. Now that car has an ass. No, really, have you seen its ass. And its eyes? Have you seen its eyes. It can almost bend light. The interior is a palace. If you put a king in it in his sleep. Then asked him to move out and go to his actual palace. He will cry. Cause that car looks better than his house. Oh yes, it does. Who has paranomic vision sun roofs. Heated seats? A heated steering. Oh yes. That is wealth, so they make you believe. Buy mayback and benzes, white gold and purple gold, shoes and dresses. Thats being wealthy, isn't it? A garage full of cars and what not.

Sirs and dames, that is ridiculous. As I have been adviced, that's not how to make it big. Making it big is seating at the end of the month and doing math. What math you ask? Liquidation. Yes, like butter on a pan. If you were asked right this very instant to calculate your net worth. As in if you were turned upside down to pour out everything you own completely, how much will you cough up. What did I hear? Your phone? No, no... Those shoes don't count they are valueless. You don't earn? Hogwash. Do you ever have a coin in your pocket? Oh so that is a yes. Sirs and dames, making it big, wealth is about net worth. And net worth is everything you own minus everything you are owe. Thats the number they  use when they draw up the list on E!

You might have excuses from here to the moon. That you have to live. And with what you have it is hand to mouth. I completely agree. But fortune does not. The road must start somewhere, and the road starts at the end of this post. And the road that starts at the end of this post is that of wealth. No matter what you make, or get, store some. Probably not in the bank, but as something valuable, like this watch i wear, you can google it by the way. Bobby! Okay, okay... Something valuable. However small. Something you could sell and get something back. And that is what wealth is, collecting valuable things. So that at the end of the month when you do math. If I turned you upside down I will find that you have at least an amount.

I don't want to hear about discipline, reading my ass off the whole night. I want three things.

Firstly, I want one to do better than my folks have done. Reach the level they have and go over it. Then I can relax a little before I move on up.

Secondly, I don't want to hear the hogwash about discipline and all. I know they are important but right now, I am looking at things on a more sane basis. I don't want to see the muscles and the neurons that make me walk. I want to see simplicity, one step after another another. I want to make it big, up to the point where my forks are, then add on it a little so that it is seen I have done better for myself than them. Cause I owe it to myself and everyone that is watching. I am looking at things on a more sane basis. I don't want showy things. Cause showy things could be empty inside. I want every month to increase my net worth at a faster rate than premature ejaculation happens. And as I said, it starts today and not tomorrow. Every month, I want to seat down look at some guy already working and in me, I know my net worth is more than that guys with a salary, a Subaru, cause he has to borrow at months end. Eats everything he gets. So his net worth at months end is zero. He has bills up his ass like a nonsense. And he is not building anything, he is just showing off, which is okay, if he could back it up, with a sizable net worth.

I don't want to hear about discipline, reading my ass off the whole night. I want three things.

I want to expand the empire that already exist. No, am not stupid. I will not start from scratch. Cause if you ask me that is nonsense. I know my goal. My goal is to out do my folks, then I can relax and go further up. And when that is your goal, you don't waste time looking for stones to build, leave the stones you have at your access and claim you want your own, you pick the stones that are around you that your folks have gathered and you work with them and build larger buildings. I don't believe in running around trying to make it on my own when I know I have a hard challenge I have, I use all the stregth and help that I can get, and don't waste myself trying to show off what is not there like fashion does. Do it like my folks. Collect land, collect pianos, collect houses, collect the simple things that at months end can form an amount greater than the fellow working with a Subaru loaning money for fuel.

You see, let me tell you something about cars, not the imports, the show room cars. Very different. I promise you they are, but you wouldn't know. Try to look at the year model number and the number plate. And in that you will find that a Range Rover could be bought at the price of a simple Toyota. You drive a car out of a show room, and at that very moment slash ten percent off it's value. Then see what that does to your net worth. No, loans don't count as what you own, they are good, used right but you see, it's not net worth, it's actually giving someone the right to pull the rug from under you. Pull the rug from under you? Are those heels you have on? Oh no!

I don't want to hear about discipline, reading my ass off the whole night. I want three things.

And the third thing I want to hear, after I have made it as big as my folks have, after I have collected all the wealth I can. Not eaten everything that lands in my pocket. No matter how little, I want to live like I have always lived.

I want to live exactly like my folks have lived but better. I want to sit in my office, and I want to hear my son call me after he has seen the real world. I want him to mess his budget on pizza everyday, and understand that food is bought, cause he has lived all his life with food on the table. And in his mind food is almost free. From lamp chops, to pock chops, from chicken wraps, to beacon, from prawns to cocktails.

I want to live and give my son a car to drive and go out to another town without his visa. And I want him to stall, and I want him to seat down and realize that, he might be driving a big car, but he can't damn fuel it. He can't call me, he can't walk up to a petrol station assistance and ask him to give him some fuel. I want him to enjoy comfort so nicely all his life, and one day when he is in his twenties I want to freeze his accounts and pay for him a flight to come back home, and I want him to face the irony of having a paid flight and being so broke he can't get to the airport. And at that very moment I want to tell him that it all comes down to net worth. And he will tell me he is a student, and I will tell him that is hogwash.

And when he understands he will fear the real world, he will work his ass off. No, not reading books, not passing exams but he will come down to earth. And at the end of every month he will do math. He will collect wealth oh yes he will. And he will not fall into popular culture. He will see nice cars, and beautiful houses and he will not eat that that is wealth at face value. He will be different. He will not squander all that grandfathers have collected over fashion. He will stick to the classics.

So ladies and gentlemen, for a second, fuck discipline, for a second, fuck reading books. Every shilling that touches this pocket will amount to something of value. Or will be kept in it's form for net worth's sake. Until am up to the point where my folks are then I can relax. And build up from there.

And when I am old and with children. I will give them a life, as I build my net worth though for me and for families sake, uphold the family name. Then when my kids are twenty, I will send them to a different country, without credit cards, so that they cannot move, without club cards, so that they cannot eat, or find a place to sleep. Send them to a place where I am not known, and for a day, they will realize that the world is different and all that has come easy in their whole life is not as it seems, Easy.  And after they are a little frustrated. I will tell them Net Worth! and their grand father and their grand mother will be proud. Cause they will not squander what generations have built for decades for showy valueless toys.

Spend, waste but while at it build.

Ladies and gents.

Net worth.

That will be all.

I will send you my bill.