Saturday 24 December 2011

Read again...

It happened. I am to blame. I should have asked her first.

Let us begin. She got into Nairobi University cause of her grades. The government pays her tuition fee for her. I pay the government.
Good grades pays for your tuition fees and accommodation, this dame is not your average student. Yes, she collects rent from her hostel. Talk about subleasing and entrepreneurship. What are the odds the same economical minded dame would make me pay for her cab from some place from south coast to main land? Nil? Wrong.

Let me tell you something, I was in class five. We took a cab from the airport with my old man and those bastards charged us a six grand. That was how many years ago? Mathematicians... It was at night time at the airport we didn't have an option. She had an option. She couldn't just take a damn matatu?

The bill was there right in my face. I looked at the cab guy and laugh. I thought he meant it as a joke. I swear. Fuel prices are up man, I understand, but gold prices are not up. There is no way that cab was fueled by fuel, it must have been gold. I gave him his gold. Hope he went bought himself a heart.

"So you decided a cab..."

"I though it would be easier."

"Why, there was a tsunami?"

"No, Bobby, you are so funny..."

"why are you walking like that Bobby?"

"Sorry, I just paid that guy with an arm and a leg."

She didn't find it funny. She brings a whole new meaning to economist. Regardless, man shall not dwell on his troubles. It was going to be a good day. She looked lovely. She had told me she was around for a school trip. She told me she loved seeing me again. I didn't tell her I loved seeing her again. But I did. I was still touchy about the cab thing, try to understand.

She was wearing a light brown leather jacket. The small ones. It went well with her light blue jeans. She must have paid for them with rent. Such a land lord. Only that it didn't go with the weather. It was morning yes, but it is Mombasa. It rains warm over here. Our idea of a joke is a house with heated showers. But we gave her a free pass, every man staring at us as we walked back to my place gave her a free pass. She had a bulging behind. So without words we let the jacket thing slide.

I opened the door and she let herself in comfortably. It was expected. She must have felt very comfortable with me. We had had sex on the backseat before. A one time thing. She wasn't different. She still had her coffee stained teeth. I didn't love them, in my defense she is complete. Her voice tastes like mature cherry. Her skin looks like she covered herself in oil then took a shower and now looks so moisturized, soft and freshly healthily creamy. A quiet glow. That's not what I can say about her breast. They are everything but quiet. She is a proper diamond. Only she has some cloud in her stone, coffee stained teeth; regardless she will cut through the economy one day like diamond cuts through metal and she will make it big. If she doesn't use cabs mindlessly like she did... Sorry, am still touchy from the cab thing!

We sat on the bar stools in the kitchen. She watched me make her breakfast. She teased me about my being too quiet. I just rephrased everything she said and it felt like we were having the most tied up conversation ever.

I decided it was going to be a big breakfast cause I didn't want to have lunch. I don't have the cook gene. I lit a match box, switched on the gas, and fire busted into flames around the circle of the cooker. I poured a little cooking oil into the pan and it made that cooking noise it makes. And I threw sausages into the pan. I wanted everything to be ready at once, you know women get impressed by good cooking. I put slices of bread into the toaster. They always scared people when they got ready and jumped up out of the toaster. I put the milk in the microwave and set the time. I found strawberries and put them out on the table. I opened the fridge got two oranges, you know breakfast is best with some fruit and I put them right there on the mat. The smells were already appealing. You would get hungry unhooking her bra. You would feel crazy not being able to taste those two oranges, all you could do is touch them like you were trying to tune a radio. And what is breakfast without good music in the background. Until she screamed a nice one, I turned, squeezed until the music was legit, not the fake one. I tuned into the fake pleasure scream station, and I retuned and retuned until I got the right station.

I was going to take my time. She thought I would go straight for the kill. What she didn't know was that I wasn't even going to taste her oranges until her screamed tuned into a legit station. And then the loud screams went after a long while of tuning. They became more softer, more real, less intentional more natural. She got comfortable when she knew I wasn't going to move forward until she was ready. Her eyes shut. She forgot about me. She moaned real ones. I know cause she has little pulses around her neck area. I had the same around my zip area. I knew I could move on, she was comfortable. And that is when I pulled her bra from under her.

Her boobs are bouncy, they are huge for her. I have never seen nipples so desperate and eager. I took advantage traveling everywhere but her peak. That's when she got a bit violent and squashed my head into them. I could hardly breath. But that's not a bad way to die you know. She reached her peak. I sucked them a good one. I didn't die. But my tongue died. It has never felt nipples like that ever.

I turned her around, suddenly. It was almost rough. Part was revenge for trying to drown my face between her boobs. I bet you right my cheeks smelled like her boobs. She had totally squeezed me. As I said, I wanted to match her heart beat. So I tossed her like you would toss pancake on a pan. I threw her hair to the right of the back of her head. She looked sexy. She could melt a cloud right from there.

I just had to start where her hair stopped. I let my lips go down her neck. She felt ticklish first. By the time I was using my tongue I saw madness on my bed for the first time. It was like she was mad. Shaking her head. Trying to sink herself in the pillow hysterically. I paused. She didn't forgive me for pausing.

I know women are about oranges, bulging behinds and mostly the bulging strawberry that hides close to the majestic pink velvet. But that day I learnt that dames were also about shoulders. I touched her shoulder and her body gave the expression of fear. It's like she was afraid she was becoming weak. I ran my fingers up and down her back. Then followed it with my tongue. That's about the most flawless part of dame. Why hadn't I discovered that before. I took my time, cause that's what you do when you go treasure hunting.

She was sweating. My body was dry. Only throbbing but my mind, oh my mind was sweating like an ocean.

She had lost herself. Moments on her ear. It was like a chic can have an orgasm from every part of her body if everything cooks for long enough. After a while it was as if everything her I touched, her body got warmer. She melted more, grew more weak and her screams sounded like they came from very deep in her body.

I played with her everything. I played with her elbow even. I held her hand sometimes. I sat on her ass. I leaned for her neck. Her shoulder and I finished her when I got off and played with her thighs. I undid her belt. And made it clear I was the one to remove it. She surrendered a complete one.

I loosened it just a little. It had become fun playing with her like that. In that state. I slide my hand in. It was a mess in there.

I turned her. I made her face the wall. My bed is on the wall. And I faced her back. I pulled down her jeans which she seemed very excited to finally get off. That kicking. Oh my. She was really motivated. I didn't want her to stop half way. She wanted to leave her jeans at her knees. I had other plans. So I made sure they were out.

It was my way of getting my sheets dirty from the mess she had made. Did I tell you she made a mess? There was no way I would let her know I meant to get her a little dry with the bedsheets. I didn't want to spoil her bliss. I had spoilt her that much anyways.

She was ready. I was ready hours ago. Yes, I was counting. I got out all my clothes and my watch. The counting was over. She was ready.

I was behind her, I squeezed myself between her pink velvet. She calmed down. I pushed in slowly. Putting a few inches first and pumping them. Then adding more as a surprise. Yes she liked surprises.

From behind her I could be her bra. I could find her neck and her ears with my lips and tongue. I could slide my hands down and spank her ass. I could play around the strawberry. And when I played with it. She got really slippery. She moaned real ones. I could eat her moans if I wasn't busy eating her ear. Or rather gasping around her ear.

I watched her drain sweat from her back onto my chest like rain. We were in a swimming pool. It made me bang more. She sweated and made noises with her body even. I thought it would be best if I spanked her in the same motion. Sometimes I pinched her a little when she got too wet. She allowed it.

And when I got back to her strawberry it was as if it had done a little magic. It was as if it had come out completely from the wood works. If I didn't know biology well I would have thought it would burst.

I pulled her by her hair, so that her neck faced up, so that her boobs were first. Then I pushed her to the cold wall. Told you Mombasa is hot. Her body was all on the cold wall to her toes. She moaned a conclusive one. Then her velvet walls weren't velvet any more. It was as if they were trying to milk. They milked alright. I got the hot steamy milk out of the microwave. Poured it into two cups.

We enjoyed the oranges. The cereals in cold milk, the sausages. The strawberry. She asked me where I learnt how to make her brown curved ass jump like that when I almost got into the wrong hole. Sorry, I meant she asked me how the brown hot curved slices of bread jumped out of the toaster so violently until she was scared.

"This is the best breakfast I have had..."

"thanks, told you I was a good cook."

I picked a glass of water. She picked her phone. She talked on the phone as if nothing had happened.

"Gosh, you have a boyfriend???"

The glass of water slipped off my hand and broke right at my feet. I bleed a little but the cut didn't feel as painful as... It happened. I am to blame. I should have asked her first. I am never returning the necklace you left at my place.