Friday 2 December 2011

This Is My Voice

L & L


I am staring at this screen, just as you are, exactly as you are. With every word, I expose my thoughts and with every thought I expose, you form an emotion...

What I just said is real dames and sirs... But that's not how to start this post. Let's try again.


I love to write, I love to release, don't you love to release, yeah in writing and especially other things... (cheeky smile) Release... Release.

Nice starting ladies and sirs, but I still don't feel it... Let me try again...


Words that craft the most realest of emotions, the words that describes your most desperate state of loneliness, horniness, happiness and excitement is truth and truth is always a better story than creativity, creativity comes from truth; the story of the not-so-pretty-girls you sexed... Thrills more than models on end, but then again truth has it's own surprises, the stories of the not-so-pretty-girls you sexed who you are obsessed with, may not be as thrilling as the stories of models on end.

Nice starting sirs and damsels?

In the exposing of your emotions, your ideas and thoughts, crafting them into words that perfectly describes them, you can never be sure what the reaction is. What can i say, readers are hard to please. Yes, am talking about you. You read me don't you?
Let's get down to earth dames and sirs. There is this spot where I sit with my pals, my circle of pals, I trust them with my life, some of them, I trust them more than another friends I talk to. You should get yourself your own circle of friends, lasses and sirs, it's what every semester needs. Not parties, a circle of friends that don't leave your party, or leave you at a party.
Back to what I was saying, their is this spot we sit and as we sat talking politics, money and sex lil Wayne passed by.

Oh yes he did, their is this bandana he wears on his back pocket. It's sort of pinned there, it hangs like a flag. 'Lil Wayne has so many styles he is a group.' sounds familiar? Oh it doesn't, it's cause you don't listen to Lil Wayne. See, lil Wayne can pull that off, but this guy... This student on campus, walking around with red shoes tight black jeans and not a bandana, a bandana hanging on your back pocket like a flag in college is totally ridiculous, you would think we laughed at him hidden. Cause its nice to laugh at someone hidden, not in their face, what are we snakes?
We couldn't quite show we were laughing at him openly, we are a bunch of good decent folks, my pals and I.
We would laugh quietly if it was a bandana hanging on his back pocket. At least we would conclude he wants to be lil Wayne. But then he had a handkerchief, yes, a handkerchief proper. How do you just let that laugh slide? It was hanging with a pin on. We were laughing, we went out of our way to point at him. Laughing in his face wasn't enough. Then laughed some more. He saw it. He bounced as he walked passed us the first time. But after a while the bounce disappeared. Let's just say our laughter drowned his confidence.

Before you hate ladies and sirs, it was really funny. I bet you right it was. I thought it was good we laughed so much we almost fell and shit on ourselves laughing... I thought that laughter was good for him, cause a person like that has to be told he is not a child anymore. Even if he wants to dress like lil Wayne, he should tone down a little. Had we not laughed at him, who knows he might have blown his nose with the hanky and still hang it like a flag on his back pocket. Then flies would follow him around, and everyone will see him walking into your university, and everyone would conclude that everyone from that school does that... One man cheats, then all men are the same right? One girl turns into a gold digger and then all girls are the same right?

Dames and sirs,the first laughter dies the soonest. Did you know that? Now you know.

Ever laughed at something like satire, then after the laughter it slowly downs on you that you were actually laughing at yourself?

I like lil waynes music, no wait... I liked lil waynes music. But I don't think you can dress like that. Unless you want so sell an album and need the attention that madly. That reminds me, I should let some of my photos circulate through the net, probably do a photo shoot, like the adverts in magazines. They don't make sense but they get talked about cause they catch the eye. And just like that, I get more people to read my work.

No, I will not wear flags on me, or dirty handkerchiefs. I can't give you that satisfaction... No?

There I was laughing at the guy with the hanky, all he did was walk into a shop, probably picked a pair of jeans. Do you pick jeans at shops too? Yes. And some maybe different, the jeans maybe blue and have green stitches with a matching polo shirt. And you might be so thrilled about it's uniqueness you buy both.
And there you are walking and people are staring at you... Lauging at you... So that you never dress like that again... In your mind something's may look awesome, ground breaking. Fashion is about opinion, and opinion is not mathematical. Fashion and style is art. One plus one equals eleven when it comes to art, in math one plus one is always two.

Writing is art, everyone sings in their own voice. And you put on your words, you write 'Bobby' at the end of the piece you write. No, you don't sign 'Anonymous' cause signing Anonymous is hiding. Here are my words, here are my thoughts, here is what my heart feels, here is how I pour my heart out, here is what I think is creative? Is this creative?

There are multitudes reading me? So... Sometimes... I will write the first paragraph, second guess myself... Try to write another... Second guess... But you cannot not write, cause sometimes someone loves your work so much they tell you 'they want to marry you' that killed me. What a compliment. There are also some who think...

Regardless, my sweet damsels and sirs. Here are my words, here are my thoughts, here is what my heart feels, here is how I pour my heart out, here is what I think is creative? Is this creative?
This is my voice.