Saturday 14 July 2012

Sorry for what I did on phone.

Some lady psychologist in a very fat complex textbook says that i can trick myself happy. If I force a smile, somehow I will be happy. That happiness is a choice, fueled by good attitude. Do you believe her?

Isn't it easier to wake up and the first thing is bitch about the fact that I am awake to early? Complain Monday is here. That you've been waiting for Friday since Friday night or Monday morning? It's cool. Its cool to be depressed ain't it?

Ask rock stars. Ask Drake, yeah ask Drake. Beautiful album, he is the kinda guy who will make you feel like the worst thing is to get money and fame, but still make it cool. It's the most effective way of showing off, complaining about the finer things in life. No one doubts you when you do that. 

But till when will I listen to these sad rock songs. Come on? Till when. After the album you feel like you want to go over the balcony. 

I admit it, music changes my attitude, but not as well as hunger does. A hungry man is an angry man. But today I wasnt hungry, I was generally bitchy, and when my girl called.

Okay, maybe when I called my girl I was like...

"babe, what's my iCloud password?"

"you didn't give it to me..."

"come on, I did!"

That's me getting angry.

"what's my Apple store password?"

"...I told you you didn't give it to me, I think it's my name maybe"

And I didn't say bye. I just hang up. Yes, her name is usually my password, but don't bother, you don't know the name I use. But that is testimony I love you baby. You being my password is testimony I love you. You know my other passwords babe. That's all am saying. These other people reading don't know what I mean, but you do. Your name is contained in my password, you know what names I use for my other passwords...

But I hang up on you babe, I was annoying, cause I have been having bad attitude lately. I don't know why I think it's cool. To find joy in sadness, sad songs, sad stories, depressing stuff. But I know how it comes about babe.

It comes about when I wake up, I wake up late, I start to hurry, and hurrying rhymes with worrying, I don't find my shoes polished, I find my reserved parking taken, I find out I forgot my wallet in the car and am already at the till, when I have put a shitty song as a ring tone, those stuff and more, negative thoughts and stuff, that's what makes me bitchy, such things inspire bad attitude, makes me perfectly ready to explode and complain. NkT!

I don't want to be that guy, let rock stars be, cash in on bad attitude people, sad depressed people. At least it's them who are most likely to download such songs, too bored to live life, all the time in the world to look for depressing songs. 

But I don't think sad is bad, sad is good, cause its natural, Adele is awesome, I love her songs. But what I think I need to do is not listen to her the whole day. So that after all I am left calling you and complaining about love and what not. Writing sad stuff.

I want to look at the world with happy eyes, good attitude, cause I fire people who have bad attitude, we leave sad people eventually, we assume neutral people, we flock around people with good attitude. 

So baby, no more sad, no more weak energy, I have gone through problems, sorry, no negative attitude, let's try this again...

So baby, no more sad, no more weak energy, I have gone through challenges over the past couple of days, but I got to rise up from the ashes like Bobby does. No losing, always winning, cause it all starts with the mind.

No...am such a bad boyfriend, I didn't try to make my girl laugh today, I just bitched about my password. None of that, it's all; I messed up, and this is an excuse to do something so big for my girl as a sorry. 

Why? Cause it's good to have good attitude, it's good to have energy, it's good to be smiling more than sad, it's good to surround yourself with music and things that give you psych. Cause you don't want your girlfriend to stop calling cause she knows, hey todays he is in a bad mood, but he always is. 

I've messed up babe, I've messed up lots, and am coming off the mess in style like I have always done. Maybe it's bipolar, but who cares, good attitude inspires creativity, I will find my way around it, good attitude doesn't believe in impossible, a way around bipolar is possible. If it doesn't want to die, I will kill it with the fire of energy in me.

I don't really need to work for anything baby, but I do, cause I realize when you aim at something, your attitude is better, am happier, and when am happier I can love you better, don't you like the way I do your...and turn and do your...

Can you feel it? Can you feel good turning to better? Can you feel it? We were to travel the world, are you getting appropriate outfits? to match the white beach? white sand? blue waters? the wall in my apartment we promised we will paint together, I plan on splashing some of the paint on you by the way, we must get overalls, a sexy one for you. Not kiss the cook right now, kiss the painter. After it we can call the actual professional painter to clean the mess we will make.

You fell in love with an energetic guy, a guy that believed he owned the world and no one could convince him that the world doesn't kiss it. You didnt fall in love with a guy that was a neutral spectator of the game of life, you didnt fall in love with a guy who was a critic of the game of life, you feel in love with the player of life. And I have always won, I will always win. 

I know sometimes I will be as sad as f, maybe it's beyond my control, maybe sometimes I will be so depressed, but I know where I will run to when a, depressed. Seat on the sofa, let me lie on your lap, and hug you round your waist to your hips, and your bosom firm on my head. That's where I hide when am sad, but am not going to be sad for long, I must get sad for a second, and shoot out go take over the world for you baby.

Go take over the world for you baby.