Sunday 3 June 2012

Last resort

I can't survive in this baby, i have left you close enough to tell me what is disturbing you. You clearly not happy. That's the truth of the matter, it's the ghost you can't see, that's why I think you are picking fights with me.

You make emotional decisions, and you justify them with face, you decide you like me, and you help yourself to reasons why you love me, or why you don't. I am human, I am so human, if I walk into a room where I am torn apart, I am told every reason I am a bad boyfriend, nothing else. Why would I walk into that room?

It's reached a point you have only been picking the bad things about me, I see myself as bad. Maybe it's reached a point I have been so used to you complaining I don't want to pick up your calls. Subconsciously ofcource. Maybe I have reached a point I have started co plaining about your complaining you see yourself as a complaining girlfriend. Is this what we want for us? Dig for ourselves a grave.

Look at the world babe, no one has what we have even when what we have is in pieces. There is simply no other place to go to but each other. But you know our love is not like there love, self distractive and using each other as tools to receive pleasure from. You know our love is about putting each others interest before ours, and wanting the best for each other.

So baby, let's not sink this ship, let's save this titanic, let's agree I can't speak as well as I can write with matters todo with the hearts. Let's agree that, we will always find things to fight about, we are creative like that. Let's keep away the confrontation, it's not healthy to jump on each other and fight if it's not under bedsheets.

Let's find a middle ground, if we can't find new, let's go back to our past, be there to edit my work, and let me be there to BBM you. Let's start from where we begun, find where we lost our way, then forge ahead. Do you want that?

I knew you will love that? But if you feel like what am saying is fuck, princess you can just fuck off cause am tired of this shit.